What if my abatement is denied and I still believe my assessment incorrect?

If you receive a notice of denial, you may call and set up an appointment to meet with the Assessors to discuss the reason for the denial. Or you may appeal to the State Appellate Tax Board within three months of the date of the Assessors decision. To go to the Appellate Tax Board Web Site click here!