Withdrawal/Refund Application

If you are or were previously a member of the Winthrop Retirement System, and have terminated your employment from the Town and wish to have a refund or rollover of your annuity savings account, please complete the attached refund form and submit it to this office.

Refunds need to be approved by the Winthrop Retirement Board, which meets on the last Tuesday of each month, or as otherwise scheduled.


PDF icon withdrawal_forms.pdf281.86 KB